Moving Forward with Technology
Sanmar has been in the tug business for 40 years, producing tugboats and providing tugboat services for various countries around the world.
A history full of success and accomplishments in the national industry encouraged the company to compete in international markets.
Today, it is sharing this experience with the global maritime industry in order to achieve higher goals. More than 180 tugboats that benefit from Sanmar’s years of expertise and experience are presently in operation on international seas.
The company aims to continue and improve its tug operations in Turkey and Bulgaria, expand its fleet, develop its services and service quality whilst increasing construction and sales volume in international markets.
OUR VISION AND VALUES
SANMAR DENİZCİLİK, known as a “ROLE MODEL” in its sector, believes that permanent Customer Satisfaction leads to excellent work results.
Customer satisfaction is being realized by giving importance to quality
experience, HSE, team work, working timely and error free, reliability in
our systematic approach.
Believing miscommunication is the basic reason for poor quality,
SANMAR pursues active communication with customers, suppliers,
employees, legal authorities, professional organizations, and also with
other shipyards, harbor and tug operators.
SANMAR DENIZCILIK carries out the operations in its scope of “TUG AND
PILOTAGE SERVICES” with:
- Compliance to International Maritime Organization Standards,
- Holding all tugs, employees and other vessels ready for duty,
- Obtaining safe and healthy way without any negative impacts to the Environment
SANMAR DENIZCILIK designs and produces vessels in its scope of
“SPECIAL PURPOSE VESSEL BUILDING” with continuously renewed
original design and production capacity, modern infrastructure and
sources, competent employees and approved suppliers. During long
Life-Cycle of the product the vessels have:
- High Efficiency and High Performance,
- High Safety and Protection,
- Friendly to Technology and Modern Methods,
- Environmental Respect
These vessels are in accordance with:
- Related International Class Authority Shipbuilding Laws
- National laws and rules of corresponding Flag Authorities
- Customer Expectations and Specifications